Friday, April 17, 2009

The 101 update'

I have recently picked up some great jobs. Always sticking local, this town has not failed me. The last few days have been been amazing. Everything from landscaping to my non-profit organization has been all falling into perfect place. This non-profit organization is something I will get into better details later. But it will be a amazing thing for Yelm and the community.
But things seem to be going very well. Yelms community garden is in a major progress. (check it out as it goes on....
http://yelmcommunitygarden.blogspot.com/

I have many plans for other different events and programs that I plan threw 'The Local Project'. Including helping the food banks. And some really great landscaping programs for military and veterans.

I am still working on re-doing the local skatepark. Before I meet with the Mayor I want everything on my side to be ever so perfect. But he does know what I am doing. The cracks and dings should be getting fixed down there soon.

1 comment:

  1. ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR PROJECTS.Do register your site on the blog directory.

    ReplyDelete